In this picture Yogi Bhajan, the crummy oriental imitation of Dr. Faustus has a jovial time with one of the deadliest enemies of Sikhism. Notice the position of Dr. Fautus’s hands (thank god they are not in Tarzan’s crotch)
By Poet Warrior
Websters Dictionary: A consort is a spouse or concubine, often to royalty or a deity, suppliant and inferior in function and status
This is protected speech under the first amendment to the US Constitution.
Here are some alternate captions for the picture; please select one and insert into the picture:
(parady and satire only)
|1.||I am out of ugly cream, do you have some?|
|2.||.. And then I said to her: Hon, I am a God.|
|3.||Hubba, Hubba, Hubba, she’s a nice ‘un.|
|… I know, but we Gods deserve some fun too.|
|5.||… and then we will kill all the Sikh Warriors and enslave their daughters.|
|6.||Abe Lincoln was wrong, you know; you can fool all the people all the time|
|7.||Peace and love is cool but sex is better.|
|8.||… and then this stupid Sardar says … is it 12 o’clock ?|
|9.||Did you get your rabies shot? You know they all go mad at 12 o’clock.|
|10.||Did you get yours today?|
|11.||Do blondes really have more fun than gods?|
|12.||Get your hands out of my crotch you dirty old man|
|13.||You know there are more sheeple in this world than people.|
|14.||Did you go to the Fire Puja last week, everybody was naked and dancing like beasts.|
|15.||For starters I am gonna hang Poet Warrior up by his toes and then cut his heart out … slowly. How’s that for peace and love|
I am very grateful to Gursant Singh from whose website all of the photographs of the Naamdhari cult are reproduced. Gursant Singh is a genuine White Sikh who understands Sikhism. I very highly recommend that you visit his website: http://www.gurmukhyoga.com for detailed information on the extremely heretical Anti-Sikh practises of the Yogi Bhajan White Sikh Cult. Gursant Singh was a member of the Yogi Bhajan Cult (3HO and the Sikhnet Gora Sikhs or White Sikhs) for nearly 30 years and has intimate knowledge about the inner workings of this cult which attempts to miscegnate Sikhism with Hindu idolatry. If you are interested in Sikhism then I strongly recommend that you get hold of Gursant. Do not in any event go to www.sikhnet.com or to 3HO to obtain information about Sikhism. These sites promote a fake hinduized form of Sikhism.
I am utterly dismayed at the unwillingness of the 3HO and Sikhnet Sikhs to engage in an open debate on the serious issues raised by Gursant Singh on his website and the censorship that they practise. By practising censorship this website is showing it’s determined intention to amplify the voice of sycophants and Sikh traitors. Please do not contribute your hard earned money to the White Sikh idolators. After all they are sitting on a 100 million dollar empire which has been built up by selling the name of the Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Religion. And please do take the time to visit Gursant’s website which raises very serious issues about the interpretation of Sikhism by 3HO and Sikhnet Sikhs. Censorship is abhorrent to true Sikhism. The preservation of the Sikh Commonwealth demands that the issues raised by Gursant Singh be resolved in a fair, rational and open debate in which any Sikh can participate.
I am very proud to be able to mention the name of this Prince Valiant.
The Greek Tragedy Of Yogi Bhajan
It is very sad that Yogi Bhajan who was transparently a very intelligent and articulate person, would have so intentionally and with such malicious intent misrepresented the Sikh Religion to very devoted and sincere Americans. As Dr. Trilochan Singh has concluded: Yogi Bhajan was at the end of the day a Faustian character but without the moral courage of Dr. Faustus. And as one delves further into the subtle changes and misrepresentations propounded by Yogi Bhajan in the context of the 1984 era and the genocide perpetuated upon the Sikh Race, one is inexorably led to the conclusion that Yogi Bhajan sold his soul not to the devil but to the intelligence agencies fighting a strategic war against Sikhism. There is credible circumstantial evidence to conclude that he was an intelligence or RSS asset. Dr. Trilochan Singh failed to appreciate how unerringly accurate he was was in his characterization of Yogi Bhajan. This is what I have previously said about Yogi Bhajan: Yogi Bhajan has single-handedly poisoned the well of Sikhism in the West and prevented it’s regenesis in the Occident. I came to this conclusion before it began to dawn on me that he might have been an intelligence asset.
I intend to present my case that Yogi Bhajan was an intelligence asset at a nearby date; I have circumstantial evidence but what I am seeking is the smoking gun.
Cowardice And Betrayal At Attock
This is what the pretty Rumilet Verdecia said in a reply to a post concerning Mr. Jagjit Naamdhari, the poseur and self-styled eleventh guru of the Sikhs: http://gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=263
These pictures are totally shocking. I can’t believe these pictures. What an ugly looking baboon.
If my memory serves me right, the battle at the banks of the Attock river was one of the greatest battles in Sikh history. As the Sikh army lead by General Nalwa turned northward to conquer Afganistan, Moslems from India, Afganistan and Persia gathered to stop the attempt by the Sikhs to conquer Afghanistan. Among these were Ghazis, very fanatical Muslims from Persia. Maharajah Ranjit Singh realizing that the battle was absolutely critical, summoned Phula Singh, The Akali, to come with his Army Of Nihangs (Crocodiles in Persian) – the suicide warriors of the Sikhs.
And so the armies gathered by the river Attock for the showdown,
Now it so happened that there was a lowly foot soldier in the employ of the King’s Sikh army named Ram Singh. Seeing the horrendous battle and carnage ahead, he threw his rifle away and ran away from his post. Travelling back to The Punjaub he opened up a small ashram or dera and started teaching PEACE AND LOVE like that other baboon – Siri Chand, the son of Guru Nanak Ji; who when he was denied the Throne of Sikhi tried to split the religion down the middle. Anyways it was this monkey Ram Singh who started this heretical sect of Naamdharis.
And what happened to The Akali, he was wounded thrice in the battle but each time he was patched up and went into the thick of battle. The third time The Akali was wounded, it was grievous and he could not mount his Stallion. He then commanded that he be mounted on an elephant and the Elephant sent onto the battlefield. A Moslem sharpshooter seeing The Akali on the Elephant shot him down.
At a certain point in time one becomes sickened of COWARDS preaching mystification and idolatry.
Yours very respectfully
The Cult Of The Bedwetter
Note: Please note the White Sikhs in the background listening with closed, prayerful eyes to this 90 pound Tarzan.
The naamdhari cult originated with the bedwetter Ram Singh the coward of the Battle Of Attock. There is an attempt to falsify history by asserting antecedents going back to Guru Nanak but they are outrageous inventions. Naamdhari literally means bearer of the Naam (“The Name”). I think it would be more appropriate to call this cult the Bedwetter of the Name.
The basic belief system of the naamdhari cult is that the Guruship did not end with Guru Gobind Singh but continued to a eleventh living man who was the eleventh guru of the Sikhs. When the bedwetter Ram Singh died his soul transmigrated to another living person who became the living guru of the Sikhs. And very conveniently it was the son of the bedwetter who became the next living guru of the Sikhs. The implicit assertion of the naamdhari cult is that the Jagjit Naamdhaari is on par with Slave Guru Nanak and Respected Guru Gobind Singh. He is considered a living God by his ignorant followers. This is of course clearly a supremely heretical doctrine and is a direct attack on fundamental Sikh belief.
The Most Vicious Heresy Propounded Against Sikhism: This miscreant cult posits and interpolates a living human interlocutor directly between a Sikh and his communion with God. Furthermore this cult has the sheer audacity to call it’s head boy the living guru of the Sikhs and the direct lineal descendant of Guru Nanak – Guru Gobind Singh. This is easily the worst and most vicious heresy propounded against Sikhism.
Parasites And Leeches: A very fundamental characteristic of a cult is that it piggybacks on an existing religion and changes a few theological doctrines of the host religion. As a biological analogy, a cult is like a parasite which attaches itself to the host,with the object of getting stronger by weakening the host. By parasitically feeding off the host religion, the cult bootstraps the number of it’s adherents (remember that the parasite has adopted the doctrine of the host religion except for a few vital changes; consequently the parasite hopes to attract adherents of the host religion who will feel comfortable that the parasitic doctrine is not very alien).
Now if you follow the politics of the Sikh Religion then you will know that Sikhism is besieged by an army of parasitic cults. I will catalogue a few for you:
- The Ram Rahim Cult which copies Guru Gobind Singh and mixes the Sri Guru Granth Sahib with the teachings of it’s Cult Leader. Numerous accusations of rape and selling Sikh girls into slavery in faraway Bihar State have been leveled against him. He has never been charged and enjoys heavy State security and patronage. The press gives him favourable coverage.
- The Ashutosh Cult which emphasizes the Dasam Granth and mixes Hindu ideology with Sikhism. The cult is alleged to be involved in kidnapping Sikh girls and selling them into slavery in Bihar. The head of the cult is a Hindu.
- Bhaniriwala Cult – this jackass calls himself the reincarnation of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and likes to ride a horse and wear a cape. He says that he is the equal off Guru Gobind Singh Ji. He was a hindu migrant worker from Bihar. He wants to get in on the slave trade. A number of attempts have been made to kill him off. He has extremely heavy state security.
- Nirankari Cult And A Dog Called Gurbachana : This cult received the open support of the Indian government of Indira Gandhi. It’s leader, Gurbachan Singh, propounded a book called the Avtar Bani (The Book Of The God Who Has Descended To Earth) which openly ridiculed the Lord Of The Falcons and the Sikh Religion. The leader, Gurbachan Singh was a deviant and a womanizer and had a fanatical hatred for Sikhism. In 1977 this cult insisted on holding a convention in Amritsar which is the Sacred City of the Sikhs. The location of the convention was direct interference with the conscience of devout Sikhs. Despite widespread protests, the Government sanctioned the venue of the Convention in Amritsar and provided the Nirankari God with heavy state security.At the convention, numerous provocations against the Lord Of The Falcons were recited. There was heavy police protection and very conveniently the head of the police force in Amritsar happened to be a Nirankari. The Nirankari dog knowing that the police were his benefactors took the opportunity to heap insult and infamy on the Sikh Religion and the Lord Of The Falcons. These provocations by the Nirankaris led a woman who was a head of the Akhand Kirtani Jatha (a very fundamentalist Sikh sect) to march in protest to the nirankari convention with companion Sikhs. A massacre of the Sikhs ensued in which the Indian Police Force openly sided with the Nirankari dog. Seventeen Sikhs were killed. It was cold blooded murder.The massacre flushed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale out into the open; he was left with no option other than to take a principled stance and secure justice for the Sikhs.The massacre snowballed into events of a much graver complexion and precipitated a crisis which led to a showdown between the Sikhs and the Indian government. A sham trial was held for the murder of the Sikhs in a neigbouring Hindu state (the venue of the criminal trial was moved from Sikh dominated Punjab) but no convictions were registered by the judiciary. It was a signal that the murder of Sikhs had state sanction. The acquittals in the sham trial outraged the Sikhs and the event caused The Lion Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale to declare that he would weigh the person who brought him the head of the dog Gurbachana in gold. The Indian government immediately issued a warrant for arrest of the Lion Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. The events spurred the Lion, Ranjit Singh to avenge the insult to the honour of the Sikh nation. And it so happened that the cult leader and his followers were holding a huge convention in Delhi to celebrate the acquittals at the trial. The Indian Government provided a massive cordon of state security to protect this latter day butcher of the Sikhs. The Lion, Ranjit Singh crawled through the sewer pipes of Delhi and breached the extraordinary cordon of security at the convention. Having evaded security, Ranjit Singh climbed up a drain pipe leading to the main hall of the convention; this happened to be on the second floor. Far away down the hall was the heretical dog, Gurbachana. Ranjit Singh whilst holding onto the drain pipe with one arm, took aim with his rifle with the other arm and shot this latter day Mir Mannu down. Ranjit Singh was a bear of a man heavyset and standing over six feet tall. Ranjit Singh was apprehended on the spot and sentenced to be hanged from the gallows. But the Lion cheated death and later sat as Regent on the Throne Of God (Akal Takht); only to sucuumb to the cowardice of Sikhs and that horrid handmaiden of the RSS in The Punjaub. Almost thirty years later In the absence of state patronage, the Nirankari cult has faded into obscurity but the effects of the Indian government’s folly continue to reverberate.
- Radha Soami Cult: this sect mixes Hindu texts with The Guru Granth Sahib. It has very strong ties with the RSS which is a communal Hindu organization. It has heavy state patronage . I visited Chaumkaur Sahib where the greatest battle in the Annals of Human History took place and the two young Sahibzadas, Ajit Singh and Fateh Singh (aged seventeen and fifteen years old, respectively) laid down their lives at the alter of Sikhism. The two Gurdwaras standing in commemoration of the event are modest and small structures.. Just nearby to the Gurdwaras is a huge Radha Soami Religious center built on forty acres. The government of the Punjab subsidized the purchase and construction of this complex as a tangible demonstration of it’s virulent hatred for Sikhs.
- White Sikh Yogi Bhajan 3H0 Cult: This cult was started by Yogi Bhajan who is alleged to have criminal antecedents in India and who was most likely a sleeper asset of Indian Intelligence agencies fighting a strategic war against Sikhism. The cult has its headquarters in Espanola, New Mexico. This cult completely inverts Sikhism and is trying hard to foist a neutered interpretation of Sikhism. Its basic premise is that Guru Nanak imparted secret Yogic knowledge to Sri Chand the disgraced son of Guru Nanak. That knowledge was received by Yogi Bhajan through a Tibetan Llama. The cult promotes Kundalini Yoga as a way to obtain salvation. Among it’s inventions are giving it’s initiates Hindu first names, going to Hindu temples and performing aartis and poojas, promoting Sanatan Dharma and the idea that Sikhism is a branch of Hinduism. Thus it by implication, it denies that Guru Nanak received a divine revelation. It promotes ascetiscm, withdrawal and renunciation as features of the Sikh religion. Thus by implication, it enjoins Sikhs to stand mute in the presence of tyranny and injustice. It has a long and sordid record of opposing Sikh rights including the Dharam Yudh Morcha of Bhindranwale Sahib. It focuses on milking the Sikh Religion for money and in this regard it promotes Kundalini Yoga as a mystical Sikh doctrine. It’s main website carefully camoflauges it’s real ideology and tries to present itself as an orthodox Sikh web site. It is not.
The snapshot that I have provided demonstrates how cults miscegnate Sikhism with perverted doctrines. These sects are the chief reason why the Sikh Lion lies gravely wounded and there is continuing unrest in the Punjab.
Sikhism explicitly prohibits a priesthood or any religious interlocutor sitting on a high pedestal and providing religious dispensations. Unlike Catholicism, Sikhism completely forbids a pope like figure with a power to grant indulgences.
As the picture above shows, Jagjit Naamdhari is positing himself to be a poor man’s Pope with the power to grant indulgences. Sikhism explicitly and categorically prohibits any interference with a Sikh’s direct communion with God. Notice the cheap theatrics employed in this snapshot: the staircase to Heaven, the red carpet, the cheap plastic throne and then all of those white clothes representing a false piety.
The White Suited Bedwetters: I am going to write about White Turbans and Black Turbans in the context of Saladin The Magnificient who warred against King Richard, The Lionhearted during the time of the Crusades. But at this time it needs only to be asserted that Guru Gobind Singh never ever tied a white turban or wore the white robes of an ascetic. This is a very important point to be aware off. White clothes and asceticism is are abhorred by real Sikhs and Sikhism. Yoga is essentially an ascetic practise which in it’s religious formulation encourages renunciation and withdrawal. Sikhism does not approve of asceticism and ascetic practises. Guru Nanak explicitly sermonized against it, enjoining Sikhs to live a householders life and further characterized a householder’s life as being graceful and virtuous. Guru Nanak also stated that salvation could be obtained within the context of living an ordinary married life and it was not necessary to traipse off to some jungle and engage in mind numbing bouts of navel gazing in order to obtain salvation. In the context of India, this was a radical religious view which contradicted at least fifteen hundred years of Hindu religious dogma.
Notice the suppliant women respectfully giving offerings in trays to a high priest (chimpanzee?) who is sitting on a commanding throne. The act of proffering offerings in trays to dieties is a common religious practise in Hinduism and can be observed by visiting any Hindu Temple. Making offerings in a tray to a deity or a man is completely prohibited in Sikhism which is much more austere.
A Hatred For The Female Race
The Necessity Of Suppliant Handmaidens: The picture shows this self styled Guru and God of The Bedwetter Cult seated on a high pedestal as very ignorant and superstitious females stand suppliant with trays of offerings and other goodies. This is the epitome of evil and the heart of darkness. These woman have absolutely no self respect, are completely uneducated, live in a completely male dominated word and are very, very very suppliant. If I were to be more explicit in my characterization of these females I would become vulgar. They are taught from the day of their birth to be suppliant to males. It is a matter of evil leading the ignorant.
Extreme Vilification Of Females: This picture exemplifies hatred and vilification of females. Look at the gender bias in the picture. You will not see a picture in India of males holding trays of goodies and standing in supplication before a female guru or goddess seated on a high throne. Any true self respecting Sikh girl or woman who considers herself to be a Warrior Princess of the Lord Of The Falcons should be completely outraged by these pictures.
An Authentic Sikh Tradition About Females: If you have studied Sikh History closely or associated with authentic Sikhs then you will know that Sikh women, even very young Sikh women were called Burri; which basically means wise old woman. This was a signification of respect; fast falling out of favour with the NWO young shaved Sikh slaves.
Concubines To The Bedwetter
In this picture we see Dr. Faustus lolling around on a bed with the Chief Owl of the Naamdhari Bedwetter cult. Around them are a pack of adoring acolytes including a very deluded White Sikh Lady and a young lad who is getting his first high priest worship vaccine. I hope the young lad doesn’t turn into a werewolf. Again, this picture exemplifies persons who have set themselves up as interlocutors between the communion of a Sikh with God. This is a heresy. What is with all the white apparel. Bedwetters seem to like white clothes.
Now real Sikh Warriors would never associate with Troglodyte Jagjit Naamdhari. You cannot simultaneously pay respect to this man and the Lord Of The Falcons. It is a logical impossibility. A reductio ad absurdum. The Naamdharis are completely repudiating Guru Gobind Singh’s last injunction, that henceforth the Guru Granth Sahib shall be the only Guru of the Sikhs (“Guru Maneyo Granth”). By positing himself as the eleventh living Guru of the Sikhs he is slapping the Lord Of The Falcons in the face. We should not forget that Guru Gobind Singh sacrificed his entire family at the sacred alter of Sikhism – his two elder sons (Sahibzada Ajit Singh and Sahib Fateh Singh; aged seventeen years and fifteen years) who died on the battlefield at the Respected Castle Of Chamkaur, his two younger sons (Sahibzada Jujhar Singh and Sahibzada Fateh Singh; aged eight and six years) who were bricked into a wall alive upon their refusal to convert to Islam. Guru Tegh Bahadur, the father of Guru Gobind Singh, who was beheaded in a public square for daring to preserve the right of Hindus to practise their religion freely, his maternal uncle and numerous other close relations who all died in battle fighting to preserve Sikhism. Were all of these sacrifices made so that a filthy black faced bedwetter could throw his rifle into a ditch and run away to open up an ashram shop?
It’s Not Rocket Science: All of this is not is not rocket science. If you are a Warrior, noble browed and logical, you do not consort with the enemy. You can parley with the enemy but never consort. You do not act as a handmaiden or a concubine to the greatest enemy of Sikhism. That is exactly what Yogi Bhajan is doing. Real Sikhs would show their disdain and contempt for people like this poser, The Hag Jagit Naamdhari.
The Website Of The Bedwetter Cult
I visited the website of the bedwetter cult: www.beantpatshah.com. And then I had to rush to the vomitorium. Beantpatshah means the true King who is endless; in other words he is like God. The King refers to the eleventh living guru and heretic of this cult. The website addresses the Chief of this cult as His Holiness SatGuru (The True Guru Of The Sikhs) Jagjit Singh. Which is an unforgiveable slap across the face of the Sikh Nation. On the first page there are pictures of the BeantPatshah which are not very flattering and there there is a sermon that starts out: Even if we are sick and bed ridden, our wordly ventures keep operating smoothly. What utter tripe and nonsense. Here is the rub: The Lord Of The Falcons sacrificed everything he possessed including all of his children at the Alter Of Sikhism; he was not operating his business ventures smoothly. And this ugly looking baboon has the sheer audacity to call himself the guru of the Sikhs. I will say it again: this cult is completely unforgivable.
The King Of Persia much impressed by the noble visage and demeanor of the Lord Of The Falcons, sent Guru Gobind Singh Ji three priceless gifts: a rare stallion, very light blue in color, a blanket of matching pearls and a Sword (shamsheer). Now take a good and hard look at the pictures of the horrid little monster in this article.
I am sure that you are very disconcerted after reading all of the above. It is not pretty. How can Sikhs be so ignorant to support the festering cancer of cults which is striking at the root of Sikhism and savaging the Sikh Lion, lying mortally wounded. But despair not, this is only the interregnum. If you survive the interregnum, you prevail. The greatest darkness and despair is now, not when the interregnum is torn asunder. And all interregnums must come to pass. This is clear at this stage in time and in world history. When interregnums are destroyed there is greatness, glory, honour, respect, peace and goodwill.
I am reminded by what a wise old Sikh woman once told me: There should never be too much peace because then the cobras come out of their holes and go furrr, furrr. And that is exactly what the bedwetter did, throw his rifle into the ditch and run away to open an ashram shop and live the life of a cowardly renunciate. And then when the English had conquered the Empire of The Lion Of The Punjab (Sher-e-Punjab, Maharajah Ranjit Singh) and all was safe; the bedwetter came out of it’s hole in the ground to invent a new mythology and a new godhead to be worshipped by extremely ignorant and superstitious people.
It is completely beyond the realm of my understanding how White 3HO Sikhs, born into the age of reason of Rousseau, Voltaire, Fermat, Paine, Thoreau, Benjamin Franklin and lastly but not least Jefferson could fall into the dark abyss of ignorance, idolatry and evil falsehood propounded by the greatest enemies of Sikhism. Sikhism is a religion totally aligned with Rousseau, Voltaire, Paine, Thoueau, Benjamin Franklin and Jefferson; it is the polar opposite of the bedwetter cult. Sikhism demands that true Sikhs be Warriors, linear in their thinking, noble browed and man and women of the Highest Honour.
The Greatest Battle In The Annals Of History
Depicted below is a painting of Sahibzadah (Honorific Persian for Son of the Lord) Ajit Singh battling the marauding Moghul army of of one hundred thousand soldiers. This is certifiably the greatest battle in the annals of Human History; a battle in which forty valiant Sikhs battled the vast opposing horde. A battle to trade sure death for time. The greatest positional chess game ever played with death.
please click on the picture above to expand.
Are you suffering from a severe case of the Bedwetter cult disease or one of the serious ailments which is closely related to it. Then here is the antidote. Please look at the Historical Pictures below:
Please click on the picture for an expanded view.
General Heinz Guderian, Panzer Genius wearing the Iron Cross for high valor; author of the military treatise: Achtung Panzer; All out attack on the Bolshevik menace; Smolensk Russia, 1942.
Note On The Cult Of The Bedwetter: In this article I referred to Ram Singh the bedwetter. The background to the characterization is as follows. Mr. Hitler called Winston Churchill a bedwetter. Recently declassified English archives corroborated by eye-witnesses have recorded that Churchill would preside over cabinet meetings fully naked in front of female secretaries. He also had a penchant for standing on the cabinet room table fully naked with a cigar in his mouth and make long winded pompous speeches. There is a secret forbidden history of the Second World War, largely unknown and hidden. As an aside, Mr. Churchill’s mother was not a Christian and this fact may be germane to the the failure of the peace mission of Albert Speer and his subsequent poisoning forty years later at Spandau Prison.
Nothing in this article should be construed as an approval of Nazi ideology which is contrary to Sikhism. General Heinz Guderian was a professional soldier and never charged with any war crimes. The meta Sikh ideology is that when you become a Sikh you are part of the Sikh Nation and part of the Sikh Race. In public you represent not only yourself but the entire Sikh Race and Nation. Therefore you must always be of the highest integrity, honour and calibre.
The Few, The Proud
Valour and Courage Everyday
Heart Of Valor: General Harbaksh Singh, 1962 – China War
Maharajah Bhupinder Singh leads Patiala State Regiments into World War I
And Finally And With Great Pride:
For the everlasting glory of the Sikhi of Slave Nanak, Mai Bhago leads the attack and enscribes her name in the Annals Of Bravery. Forty One Sikhs led by a Sikh Warrior Princess fight a horde of thousands of Moghul soldiers in an epic battle which is a towering monument to the heart of Sikh valor.
Mai basically means old woman and is another appellation for burri which I explained above. Respected Mai Bhago was of course a young married woman when she led the attack.