The above painting courtesy of Sardarni Sikander Kaur
What Is The 3HO White RSS Yogi Bhajan Cult
This cult was started by Yogi Bhajan who had criminal antecedents in India and who was a sleeper asset of Indian Intelligence agencies fighting a strategic war against Sikhism. Yogi Bhajan was an RSS Agent. He is alleged to have committed a murder in the remote Abohar District of Punjab, India and then fled to the capital of India, Delhi, to evade prosecution. He worked as a petty customs agent and was thereafter recruited by Indian intelligence agencies to help subvert theSikh faith and neuter Sikh political aspirations.
The cult has its headquarters in Espanola, New Mexico. The cult completely inverts Sikhism and is trying hard to create a mythological storyline of Sikhism. The objective is to neuter Sikhism and render it impotent. Its basic premise is that Guru Nanak imparted secret Yogic knowledge to Sri Chand the disgraced son of Guru Nanak. That knowledge was received by Yogi Bhajan four hundred and fifty years later through a Tibetan Lama (see: Who Is Yogi Bhajan And Why Is He Greater Than Guru Gobind Singh).
The cult members cannot read or write Punjabi and cannot read the Sikh scriptures. All of their knowledge is derived from what Yogi Bhajan the RSS agent taught them.
The cult promotes Kundalini Yoga as a way to obtain salvation. This is variation of Hindu Tantric Philosophy which can only be described charitably as a hodge podge of very fantastical theories which have no scientific proof at all. The basic premise of Kundalini Yoga is that there is a serpent coiled around the base of the spine and sex organs that should be released to in order obtain salvation. This release can be obtained by following certain tantric practises. These practises involve male and female participants. Tantric Yoga, of which Kundalini Yoga is a branch, has a long history as an occult sexual practise.
Among the cult’s inventions are giving it’s initiates Hindu first names, wearing the white garbs of an ascetic and renunciate (a custom of the Hindu Religion), going to Hindu temples and performing fire worship, aartis and poojas.
The 3H0/Sikhnet RSS cult promotes Sanatan Dharma; this is the theory that Sikhism is a branch of Hinduism. Sanatan Dharma is promoted by the RSS, a prominent Hindu fascist organization. A prominent member of this cult has gone so far as to call Guru Tegh Bahadur a jewel thief: see: White Sikh Heretic Calls Guru Tegh Bahadur A Jewel Thief.
Over the years this cult has become very open in it’s practise of Hindu and occult practises. It indulges in these practises knowing that they provoke disdain in orthodox Sikhs; who realise that these practises are totally anti-Sikh. The leadership of the Cult receive money and benefits from the RSS for carrying out Ant-Sikh propaganda and practises.
The cult focuses on milking the Sikh Religion for money and in this regard it promotes Kundalini Yoga as a mystical Sikh doctrine. It also promotes numerology, astrology, the power of precious stones and other occult practises as being valid Sikh practises. The cult has built a multi-billion dollar business empire by milking the Sikh Religion; see : The Billion Dollar Wow Guru Mantra.
It’s main website carefully camoflauges it’s real ideology and tries to present itself as an orthodox Sikh web site. It is not. This cult is dangerous since it is trying to appropriate the Sikh Identity and hides it’s ideology and agenda from mainstream Sikhs. It’s members have been flagged as racist and disparangingly calls native Sikhs from the Punjab, ice cream Sikhs. It has invented ecclesiastical titles, something which is completely forbidden in Sikhism. Its intention is to use Kundalini Yoga and Hindu doctrines to mystify the Sikh Religion. This is a bid to confuse Sikhs. It intends to create a Sikh Priesthood which will dispense this mystical knowledge; see: The White Sikh Heretics: Total War On Sikhism. Any articulate Sikh with a knowledge of Sikh History will recognize this cult as latter day masands.
This cult promotes the fantastical idea that the Yogi Bhajan Sikh Priesthood will dispense mystical knowledge in the Aquarian Age; which according to the sect started on November 11, 2011; see : The White Sikh Heretics And The Shiv Shakti Syndrome. By implication this Sikh priesthood will have pre-eminent positions in the Aquarian world. There are very few educated university graduates in this cult.
A RSS operative and a disciple of occult and tantric practises, Yogi Bhajan had the temerity to declare himself a greater personality than Guru Gobind Singh. He was a sodomist and rapist; see: A Rapist Called Yogi Bhajan. Yogi Bhajan is the predecessor of offspring such as his nephew, an unabashed homosexual: See The First Sikh Gay Wedding. His wife is a follower of the Hindu Religion and performs havans and aartis, consults brahmins and so forth.
The profane and utterly vile miscegnator RSS agent Yogi Bhajan mixed elements of Sikhism and Hinduism to create a mongrel cult which he then declared to be the carrier of authentic Sikhism.
Salient elements of this cult are:
- giving themselves grandiose titles and falsely projecting themselves as leaders of the Sikh Religion
- promotion of Kundalini Yoga and tantric sexual practises as essential features of the Sikh Religion
- practising Kundalini Yoga in front of the Guru Granth Sahib and in the Darbar
- Promoting Yoga asceticism, monasticism and renunciation as essential components of the Sikh Religion
- Installing Hindu Idols in Sikh Gurdwaras
- Giving themselves first names which start with Guru
- Worshipping Sri Chand
- Promoting Tantric Yoga as an essential part of the Sikh Religion
- Blatant commercialization of the Sikh Religion (such as selling herbal tea with the image of Guru Ram Dass on the box)
- Performing aarti and fire poojas at Hindu Temples
- Selling Guru Nanak’s son, the yogic Sri Chand, as the authentic upholder of the Sikh Religion
- Maintaining that Sri Chand (founder of the Udasi Cult) received divine knowledge from Guru Nanak
- Making pilgrimages to the tomb of Sri Chand, prostating themselves before his tomb and performing aarti and chanting before his tomb
- Installing Statutes of Sri Chand And PIctures which are in the presence of the Guru Granth Sahib
- Performing Fire Worship, Shiv Shakti Pooja and other Hindu religious rituals
- Attempting to create a priesthood of “teachers” and human interlocutors in the Sikh Religion.
- Giving themselves the surname Khalsa
- practising Yoga, Astrology, Numerology, Using Semi-precious stones for healing and other occult practises
- begging for donations and selling cheap trinkets on their web sites and using falsehoods and deceptive trade practises
- teaching and practising a advanced white tantric yoga called red tantric yoga which involves sex
And this is a very important fact to be aware off: This cult is attempting to completely appropriate the Sikh identity including the name Khalsa. Sikhs must understand that this is an extremely dangerous cult striking at the very root of basic Sikh teachings.
In the dossier below you will find ample proof inclusive of photographs which conclusively prove the virulently anti-Sikh practises of this cult.
The Dossier On The Yogi Bhajan RSS Anti-Sikh Cult
42. Donker Licht: Book In Dutch About The Rapist Yogi Bhajan And His Cult